Nabyla Maan grew up in an environment replete with Moroccan traditional musics where she sought their deep secrets amongst eminent masters of the art. Her approach in Moroccan traditional musics reflects their international dimension by bringing many cultures together, and incorporating several aspects of Jazz and World Music. This eclectic approach paved the way for performing all over the world.
Nabyla Maan has five albums under her belt, and is currently working on her upcoming album, which is expected to be released in May 2023.
- Dubai: Expo Dubaï 2021/2022,
- Bahrein : Bahrain International Music Festival 2018 / Shaikh Ebrahim Center 2021,
- Tunisia: Jazz à Carthage, 2017 / Musiqat 2019,
- South Korea : ACC World Music Festival, Gwangju, 2018,
- France : L’Olympia,Paris,2007 / La Maison du Maroc, Paris, 2010-2012 / Le Zenith, Paris, 2015 / Pan Piper, 2018,
- Côte d’Ivoire: Abidjan,2018,
- Morocco: Mawazine, Rabat, 2006,2010,2012 / Fes Festival of World Sacred music, Fes 2009, 2012,2015 / Timitar, Agadir, 2016 / Festival Alegria, Chefchaouen, 2016 / Festival Jazz Au Chellah, Rabat, 2011,2017,
- Canada :Festival du Monde Arabe 2017,
- Belgium : Daarkom, Bruxelles, 2010, 2011 / Moussem Sounds, Bruxelles 2017
- Spain : Pirineos Sur Festival, Sallent De Gallego 2015 / Fiesta Del Pilar, Zaragossa 2015 / Fira Mediterrania, Manresa2015 / Murcia Tres Culturas, Murcia 2015,
- Egypt : Hayy Festival, Cairo, 2015,
- Netherland : Amsterdam, Roterdam, Utricht, Voarden, 2007, 2008,